Monday, November 30, 2009

Looking At Men's Shirts in a New Light








So, anybody who knows me knows that I am a certified thrift store/garage sale junky. Ok, borderline addict!!! Lately, I've been obsessed with taking men's button shirts and turning them into something pretty and girly. I usually find these shirts at thrift stores or garage sales around my town. They usually require very little effort and skill. I mean if I can do it.... then anyone can. Everybody has a little designer in them just itching to come out. Well, anyway, here are a few of these projects that I've completed in the last couple of months. I hope you like. Feedback is much appreciated- good or bad..... stay tuned for more.

Photos courtesy of my good friend, Victoria. She's amazing!!! Check out her blog:
 www.victoriadawnphotography.blogspot.com













1 comment:

  1. Oh Karmen! Keep up the great work!! Thank you for the shout out ;) don't forget to put your Etsy site up too!! See you later Chicka!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete